Is there a paint program where I can replace all of one colo

Místo pro ukládání nevhodných témat a příspěvků. Vstup na vlastní nebezpečí.

Is there a paint program where I can replace all of one colo

Příspěvekod Smoottden » 11 bře 2010 18:11

A few hours ago, I followed a link from a hairstyles website and I think it may have given me a virus. It's the kind that says you're computer is infected and then "scans" your system for you. I've had viruses like this in the past, but usually they take over the entire system right away and this one did not. I did a full system scan with anti-virus software (Charter Security Suite by F-Secure) and it said "no malware found." In the detailed report though, it listed tons of files that could not be scanned because they couldn't be opened. So, I'm concerned that I do indeed still have the virus and it's "hiding" somewhere. I shop online, pay bills online, etc. and I'm afraid that I'll get my card number stolen or something. When I had this kind of virus in the past, I had to reinstall Windows completely... I'm hoping I don't have to do it again because it takes forever to back up my files. Plus, I just did it no more than 2 months ago thanks to a similar virus. If anyone can offer any advice, I'd really appreciate it.

Re: Is there a paint program where I can replace all of one colo

Příspěvekod paveldf » 11 bře 2010 21:52

Je mi líto, ale toto diskusní fórum není určeno pro cizojazyčné diskuse o počítačích. V konkrétním okruhu řešíme depresi, tedy psychickou nemoc. Váš příspěvek se netýká tématu a bude proto přesunut do okruhu Recyklace.

I'm sorry, but this forum is not intended for foreign-language discussion of computers. In the particular circuit we are dealing with depression, a mental illness. Your post will not see and therefore be moved to the recycling circuit.
Pavel D. F. Hrubý
správce Občanského komunitního prostoru Stripky.eu
odpovědný redaktor portálu občanů Prostějovska Projekty pro Prostějov
paveldf
Administrátor

Zpět na Recyklace