Which Oracle certificate to get?

Místo pro ukládání nevhodných témat a příspěvků. Vstup na vlastní nebezpečí.

Which Oracle certificate to get?

Příspěvekod steapsepima » 16 bře 2010 05:31

Hey everybody! Last time I asked for You Tube user names for junior makeup gurus, but that didn't work out well. So let's try again. I'm 12 (yes, I am aware that I am too young to ask questions on yahoo answers, but I have parent's permission so I'm OK) and later on I want to become a makeup guru on You Tube. I can't think of a good user name though. I am a total tomboy. I mean totally to the point that I wear boy clothes, but I found that girlie names catch on faster! Also I want something that sounds yummy. If you don't understand what I mean, here is an example: Shimmerkiss to me, if that was on a menu at a restaurant I would order it. So please give me a list of AVAILABLE user names on you tube and the guidelines for this question are: -It has to be a girlie girl user name -It has to sound yummy -It has to be catchy and if possible leave out numbers -It has to be something that all age groups will enjoy BUT it has to be pointing more towards my age group Thank you guys soooo much! xoxo -baby!

Re: Which Oracle certificate to get?

Příspěvekod paveldf » 16 bře 2010 08:28

Je mi líto, ale toto diskusní fórum není určeno pro cizojazyčné diskuse o internetu. V konkrétním okruhu řešíme depresi, tedy psychickou nemoc. Váš příspěvek se netýká tématu a bude proto přesunut do okruhu Recyklace.

I'm sorry, but this forum is not intended for foreign-language discussion of internet. In the particular circuit we are dealing with depression, a mental illness. Your post will not see and therefore be moved to the recycling circuit.
Pavel D. F. Hrubý
správce Občanského komunitního prostoru Stripky.eu
odpovědný redaktor portálu občanů Prostějovska Projekty pro Prostějov
paveldf
Administrátor

Zpět na Recyklace